View Single Post
Old 12-09-17, 08:46 PM
Bill in VA

Bikes: Current: 2016 Bianchi Volpe; 1973 Peugeot UO-8. Past: 1974 Fuji S-10-S with custom black Imron paint by Stinsman Racing of PA.

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 215 Post(s)
Liked 204 Times in 142 Posts
Originally Posted by SethAZ
I definitely will post some pics. My hubs and spokes arrive on Monday, so Monday night I'll be out in the garage building these. I'm not very experienced so it may take me an evening or two to get them both done, but by midweek or so next week I should have them done and test ridden. I'm very much looking forward to a load of scorn and vitriol to be heaped on them, since my prediction is that everyone will find a reason to either hate or else scoff at the build.

I personally am not an aero fan, but that is because I tend to like a more traditional or retro look of steel tubes and silver components, Plus, I myself am not really at all aero .

That said, a project is a project and worthy of interest and consideration, especially when it makes folks think
and learn. Plus if successful, if could hopefully catch on. While I am a short timer on these boards, this forum seems to be very accepting of folks trying out new ideas, and sharing, given some of the challenges even finding a bike that fits and wheels that last. I wish you a successful build.