Old 05-21-18, 10:12 AM
mongol777

Bikes: are all mine

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
Liked 42 Times in 24 Posts
Originally Posted by garciawork
I see where you are coming from! I honestly didn't consider the GM much, mainly due to the color... I don't like orange or yellow, but love blue/purple/green/white bikes. I picked up one of the previous color scheme RLT steel's last week on sale in the grey/blue, it's going to look good with blue White Ind hubs!

While I am not a fan of orange, I can say yours does look pretty darn good! Purple would certainly have worked quite well also.
Thank you! I've been looking for orange bike for a while now. Had orange xcheck but did not work for me so sold it. Was contemplating custom painting one of my frames in something like Molteni orange or buying black mountain cycles road frame but never pulled the trigger. So GM came through just in time :-)
I had opposite color scheme at some point - one of the first gen Rocky Mountain Sherpa's frames. When I got it paint was very rough so I painted it in almost exact blue as Gulf Ford GT and painted stem, other small parts in matching orange. Would like to repeat it at some point as well.