Pamestique 
Shredding Grandma!

Bikes: I don't own any bikes

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CbadRider
The Sheriff's office is going to have a very hard time coming up with a reason as to why the cyclist was at fault based on the evidence I've seen in the photos. I have a feeling they will probably admit their error, but the officer will just get a slap on the hand.
Let me ask you a question... you are driving down the road and your briefcase slides off the seat and you reach to catch it and drift into the bike lane and hit a rider... should you go to jail for that? or lose your job?

I am not defending the sheriff and if he drifted into the lane he should be fined and I assume will be sued. **** happens to everyone including peace officers... the rider it appears did nothing wrong and I assume that will come out in the investigation. It's never a good thing to speculate and suppose things without a proper investigation and final conclusion... won't bring back the rider, won't help the family to jump to conclusions and the officer, a human being like us all, should be given the benefit of the doubt until the investigation is finalized.

I get everyone is suspicious of peace officer nowadays but jeez, don't think this happened on purpose. Unless you all know something i don't... it's a sad tragic accident. A life was loss - let's focus in on that instead...

One other thing I want to add... hopefully NONE OF YOU have ever looked at, called or text in the car... if you think something bad won't happen to you if you do, thnk again. I see people everyday using their phones or being otherwise distracted while driving (say using a GPS)... roads just aren't as safe anymore - REALITY - we have to accept the fact - SO CAL roads are dangerous.

Private docent led mountain bike rides through Limestone Canyon. Go to letsgooutside.org and register today! Also available: hikes, equestrian rides and family events as well as trail maintenance and science study.

Last edited by CbadRider; 12-13-13 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Undefeated the word censor