View Single Post
Old 06-13-19, 09:09 PM
chrisx

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
Liked 9 Times in 9 Posts
When I visit South America, I like the western part of northern south america,,but what about the easten area of northern south america_? Mev may report back on that one. Mean while I plan to visit the central part of central america, maybe.

Do the head waters of the Amazon run through the easten part of western south ameriaca, if I go there can I excape this web ache?

Whats your point? Has the political unease in Nicaragua changed since then. Is there a limit to posts about Nicaragua, or something?
Originally Posted by djb
you are going to be in nw south america in a few months also right? as you said the other day in the "high humidity" thread, so you will travelling a lot from Guatemala.

"Last month in Guatemala it was 105 or so every day in the jungle."
"What about Venezuela? I would be interested to hear about this journey, as, I will be the northern part of western South America in a few months."
Originally Posted by axolotl
chrisx, you asked about Nicaragua just 7 months ago: https://www.bikeforums.net/touring/1...ke-tour-2.html

Leave behind bike = sub $100 charity shop bike restored with used parts from the shed.