View Single Post
Old 08-27-20, 02:06 PM
BFisher

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 767 Post(s)
Liked 1,898 Times in 889 Posts
I'm kind of at a loss for words. This is really pretty simple. Wherever there is a mark on the sharpied surface, that will tell you whether your angle is too shallow or too steep.

I honestly am struggling to believe that this thread isn't a troll. You have posted many times in the past about framebuilding techniques, and why a truck mechanic shouldn't work on a bicycle, and how Shimano doesn't understand why the old ways worked. Yet you can't grasp the mechanical theory of a bench vise? You can't understand installing pins that "schoolboys" once did? Either you are messing with everybody with this thread, or you had no business making many of the claims you have made in the past.

I sincerely hope you get your bicycle on the road. I wish you well. But please refrain from posting strong opinions about things you don't understand in the future. If this thread is coming from a place of truthfulness, then why should anyone take anything you say about bicycle function, design, and/or mechanical properties seriously again? And if this is indeed a troll, please stop. It is disruptive.

Happy, and safe riding. Stay healthy.