Old 01-13-20, 07:38 AM
PugRider

Bikes: Fuji Sportif 1.7C, Shogun Metro AT, Jamis Durango SX, Miyata Alumicross, Fuji Special Road Racer, Mongoose ATB, Fuji SST 1.0 Team, Gitane (?), Specialized Rockhopper SS, Univega Gran Turismo, Univega Supra Sport Mixte, Nishiki Tri-A, Diamondback Coil

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
Liked 141 Times in 78 Posts
Originally Posted by rccardr
Yep, it's an 86. 85's were friction shifting 600. Has the much prettier fork crown, too.

The DC levers were OEM, guess the Shimano levers were either unavailable or too 'spensive to include. BTW, I have excellent examples of both the 6208 (non aero) and 6209 (aero, in same bronze finish) levers, either of which could have been spec'd with that 6208 group if Centurion had been willing to pony up. Excellent hoods on 'em, too.

If you like those pedals, I can send you a nice pair, prolly with toe clips and straps. Might be 105's instead of 600's but they look and work the same.
Cool, 86 it is. I will say the Dia-Compe levers and hoods are in great shape. Thanks for the offer on the pedals; I may try to tinker around with these, I was scanning Ebay last night and saw they have replacement toe clips out there. We'll see--most of my bikes have SPD clipless pedals, so I might end up just going that route if it's a keeper.