View Single Post
Old 04-25-16, 05:16 PM
jur

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 321 Post(s)
Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Someone needs to sell their Helix order:

Unfortunate circumstances require that I sell my Helix order. I have an order for two 10-speed models and delivery is included for continental USA. If you (or a friend) have an interest in buying a bike (or two) at investor pricing, here is what I offer: I paid US$2,652.02 [based on the Canadian $ exchange rate at the time of my September 28, 2015 purchase] for the two bikes including delivery (or US$1,326.01 for one), and I would give you that same pricing. I would ask for a US$100 deposit now for each bike. As shipment dates are identified and we get closer, I would ask for the balance of the full payment, and once received I would modify my order to your address for the delivery instead of mine. I realize this will require some trust on your part to accomplish, but I am not out to screw my fellow cyclists, and the fact that I am on a blog restricted to investors should help, yes? It's obviously your comfort level and call. Please email me for questions or other info. BTW, this move is NOT prompted by any impatience or dissatisfaction with Helix, as voiced by several bloggers.
Their email address is available, so if someone want to check this further, I will PM the email address.