Old 05-27-19, 04:39 PM
elizilla 
Awkward Rider

Bikes: Small fleet of e-trikes

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked 7 Times in 4 Posts
I came to ebikes by way of motorcycles, actually. After coming to motorcycles by way of bicycles. I love them all.

I live on a popular route for both bicycles and motorcycles and when I am home I like to sit on the porch and watch them go by. And it seems to me that bicycles and motorcycles are converging in some ways. An e-fatbike looks an awful lot like the hundred year old motorcycles in the museums, from the days when bicycles and motorcycles came out of the same workshops. They really are close kin. And all these machines with different configurations, recumbents and trikes and folding bicycles and escooters. It’s like the days when it was all being invented for the first time, before the safety bicycle conquered all. People are more adventurous than they were 20 years ago.

With the popularity of electric, motorcycles and bicycles are melting back together into something really neat. It is a great time to be a cyclist of any kind. So many possibilities! And I am thrilled to take ideas from both sides of the family tree.
Likes For elizilla: