View Single Post
Old 01-08-18, 06:40 PM
Bianchigirll 
Bianchi Goddess

Bikes: Too many to list here check my signature.

Mentioned: 191 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2910 Post(s)
Liked 2,830 Times in 1,457 Posts
Originally Posted by Lascauxcaveman
Here are some pics of my 531 example on the 'Show Us Your Techniums' thread I started awhile back. Also, I'll see if I can recover the pics I originally posted on this thread from the evil, incompetent empire.

Where ya been hiding out, little sister? Surprised you missed that other thread, it's been revived a half dozen times since I started it.

I've seen that thread but I guess I never looked close enough to see the 531 bikes.

Well believe it or not working in retail can be exhausting, especially when your sorting the boxes coming off the truck, stocking shelves (both on the floor and back room) and doing whatever else you can to get as many hours as you can. I think beside simple exhaustion and soreness plus not dealing with my accident and losing my previous life very well. I am pretty sure I have a either a bit of PTSD or good ole depression. I just can't wait for spring for some two wheel therapy!!

Sugar "Kane" Kowalczyk