Old 03-05-19, 10:27 AM
tarsi 

Bikes: '82 Colnago Superissimo, '84 TREK 720, '93 Cannondale T700, '99 Bianchi MegaTube Ti

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
New Format for The frame doesn't fit pass-around game

Hello,

I know it's been tried before but an online spreadsheet seems to be a much more efficient way of managing the bikes for trade and what people are looking for in the "Pass-around game" thread. A link to a now abandoned spreadsheet is on the very first post of the the thread but most members don't even know that spread sheet exists (including myself) because the best strategy for browsing that thread is to start at the end and work your way back through the older posts. Because there are so many and it spans so many years, users never make it back to the very beginning.

Anyway, I started a new spreadsheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...kE-3MiPc#gid=0) and would like to propose a new thread called something like "Bike/Frame Swap Dashboard" that would be pinned at the top of the Classic & Vintage section and would only have one post in it with a link to the spreadsheet. The thread should be locked so nobody replies and starts using it in the way the existing thread is used.

Please let me know if this idea is possible and/or if there is anything else you'd need from me.