Thread: Cycling Gloves
View Single Post
Old 12-07-19, 02:04 AM
Vintage Schwinn

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 346 Post(s)
Liked 398 Times in 260 Posts
I suggest HARDY Mechanics Gloves (from HARBOR FREIGHT regularly priced at $5.99 pair).
I wear these during the Fall and Winter and anytime the temperature that the temperature is below about 61 F.
It is very Hot and Humid during the Spring, Summer, and early Fall, that I wear quality Golf gloves, or no gloves at all.
I always have several new or nearly new Left hand , Golf gloves in my golf bag...
I simply buy a Right hand glove, that left handed golfers would buy, to use for the Right hand while bicycling
since I have plenty of Left hand gloves.
Most of the time, when it is warm, Spring through Fall, I ride without wearing any gloves!

The HARDY Mechanics Gloves (HARBOR FREIGHT item 62432 , item 62433, item 62434, item 62426, item 62428, item 62429, item 64178, item 64179)
There is at least one Super-Coupon valid through 02/28/20 that prices these at $4.99 pair.
They are sometimes sale priced slightly below $4.99 pair.
Even at the regular $5.99 per pair price, you can apply the 20 % off any single item standard coupon, so these gloves are a great bargain.
Be sure to try the gloves on while you're there in the Harbor Freight store.
My HARDY Mechanics Gloves are X-Large sized. You may find that the size that fits you in those HARDY gloves is larger than you might think.
They are great gloves for bicycling in the winter in The South, and for raking, yardwork, and other outdoor chores, as well as working on your old cars.