View Single Post
Old 11-18-19, 03:31 PM
Marci

Bikes: My Day 6, Big Red.

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked 24 Times in 16 Posts
Used to practice falls with the horse. But I think the easiest fall off my bike was a couple weeks ago. Looking sideways to see is friends bike light was on I ran into curb. Slid along it making horrid noise until all but stopped, then like the laugh in tricycle rider Artie Johnson just fell over. No bruises of anything. LOL Thankfully in dirt too. But I did have to climb out from under bike. But I do have to say since its a semi recumbent it was like coming off a shetland pony. LOL
But I was having trouble with my last bike and crashes since I couldn't touch the ground, short legs bad knees. But the semi recumbent has saved me more than a few times as a leg stuck out catches me before I hit dirt. I had the handlebar come back and break a rib with my Specialized. That hurt.
But nothing compared to all the falls I have had off horses over the years, usually launched too so much higher and farther. But then that is why I ride bikes now instead, really screwed my back up one time and then time did the rest... Bikes are so much easier.