View Single Post
Old 01-16-20, 09:26 PM
Miele Man

Bikes: iele Latina, Miele Suprema, Miele Uno LS, Miele Miele Beta, MMTB, Bianchi Model Unknown, Fiori Venezia, Fiori Napoli, VeloSport Adamas AX

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1324 Post(s)
Liked 927 Times in 640 Posts
Where do you plan to ride the bike? On the road?

You sure don't have much room between that rear tire and the seatube. I think that between the seatube and brake bridge you might like a clip on fender that clips to the seatube. However that would not be a full fender going all the way to the chainstays. With those tires i think full fenders, knobs on the tire and a piece of strong road debris will equal tire lockup. If in snow or mud then you might get it so packed that the wheel won't turn. that happened to me once when i road through a park here and went off the paved trail. I didn't get far before the wheels wouldn't turn. And that was with less aggressive knobs on my Schwalbe 30mm CX Pro tires.

If your brake bride was straight I'd suggest maybe putting your rear fender over your brake bridge. I did that with one bike I had years ago. On the front fender I drilled a large hole in the top of the fender, removed the front fork and then took of the crown race, put the fender onto the fork and put the crown race back on over the fender and then put the fork back onto the bike. Lots of clearance then.

Cheers