Old 02-12-18, 04:52 PM
brawlo

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
Liked 76 Times in 57 Posts
Originally Posted by krispenhartung
I've been using BKOOL for about 3 months now, and love it. I don't use the Velodrome much, except to do VO2max intervals on the 1K. It's basically just something else to look at besides a bunch of intervals bars on the screen. What like most is the simulated rides, and the fact that I can upload my own past rides and time trial races and do simulated versions of them. It's a great way to prep for a course, and I like the avatars much more than Zwift's. It's Zwift that I find completely boring, stuck with the same islands and loops, vs, the thousands of routes on BKOOL both simulated and video. However, I do switch back and forth between BKOOL and Rouvy (used to be Virtual Training). I've been using that program for over a year, and I use it mainly for interval training. BKOOL's program for building workouts is buggy and a pain to use.

I'm just now entering the threshold phase of my training for the new season, so I may start jumping on BKOOL more now to see if I can attract some others to the Velodrome.
Sounds good. I was really pumped with what Bkool offered and down here in the deep deep southern hemisphere Aussies were offered Bkool for free until the end of 2017. I quickly found that my internet was far too crap to enjoy the experience for what it could have been. The only graphic level that worked was the basic.....sooooo disappointing. I ended up going back to zwift for the winter