vja4Him
GadgetJim57

Bikes: Yuba Sweet Curry eBike, Surly Long Haul Trucker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
Liked 9 Times in 5 Posts
Originally Posted by chrishg
see, your problem is, you're too naive. or romantic. it's dumb. biking the oregon coast is no feat. touring most anywhere unsupported is no feat (omg blasphemy.) the last time i did the oregon coast, i was super lazy and woke up at 1, did 30miles or less a day, and smoked weed the whole damn time. perhaps you'd just rather live vicariously through someone else. you need to realize, that anyone can do this ****. and the people that do, they aren't special. it isn't hard. the attention is mostly undeserved. just knock it off, and go ride your bike.

oh, and ps. youre from modesto. do you know kelley from thought riot fame? tell her, she sucks.
You must be young and naive yourself ... !!! You realy don't even know what you are talking about. Probably smoking too much of that funny stuff ... Which has clouded your mind from reality ....

I take your comment, "It's dumb," as higly offensive ... You seem to be making fun of me. Oh well, I'll try and hold back any further sarcastic comments .... I think everyone can see where you are coming from .....

I know what I'm talking about. I've lived in this world for over half a century. I know that riding the Pacific Coast from Astoria, Oregon, to the Bay Area in California IS A MAJOR ACCOMPLISH FOR ME ... !!! Sure, there are people who can do that kind of cycling with no problem.

Count your blessings ... !!! Feel lucky, and enjoy your youth and vigor while you can, because IT WON'T LAST FOREVER ... !!! That is a 100% gurantee !!!!

You have NO IDEA WHATSOEVER what I have suffered in my life, and what I'm going through every single day of my life. And I don't need to explain myself to you or anyone else. There are plenty of people who understand, and realize that what I'm planning on doing is a great challenge, and something to look forward to. This could very well be my once-in-a lifetime event, and I'm going for the gusto baby!!!

No thanks to you .... !!! That's for sure ....

Last edited by vja4Him; 03-22-09 at 11:47 PM.