Old 09-28-19, 05:12 AM
WhyFi

Bikes: R3 Disc, Haanjo

Mentioned: 354 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20810 Post(s)
Liked 9,456 Times in 4,672 Posts
Originally Posted by puma1552
So I'm going to keep it. I don't see myself using it on the bike though, I bought it for off the bike and it will work well.

The things I don't love about it, I knew going in so not a huge deal - I don't care for the logo on the back, the rounded corners near the bottom zip, or the ribbed fabric side panels (but the stretchiness is nice). The one thing I don't like that I didn't realize when I bought it is that the zipper pull is on the left, which I always grew up thinking that was for women's garments? Arm holes are also a little small, but it's fine. Fits pretty good though.

I know it sounds like wtf did I buy it for, but it is VERY thin and light, like the Banana Republic one it's replacing, and that's been really, really hard to find in a vest. It really feels like there's nothing inside it.

Is it worth $190? Absolutely not. Is it worth $95? Questionable, but again, considering I have been looking for a vest that's basically made of nothing for the last few years, this fits the bill.
Cool - thanks for the thoughts. IMO, fit and versatility are huge, and it's pretty easy for me to justify ~$100 for something that can/will be worn daily. Hopefully you get your money's worth out of it!