View Single Post
Old 07-29-07, 03:40 AM
East Hill
Lanky Lass

Location: Take a deep breath, and ask--What would Sheldon do?

Bikes: Nishiki Nut! International, Pro, Olympic 12, Sport mixte, and others too numerous to mention.

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by bragi
I don't have a trailer, but I think I need one, and I have a couple of questions:

1. Is it hard for motorists to see that there's a trailer behind your bike? (I'm concerned about someone turning, running into my trailer because they don't know it's there, and dragging me backwards down the street...)

2. I need a trailer that you can break down (I live in a condo), that's sturdy enough to haul an 8hp outboard motor, and that's not too expensive. I'm not handy, so I probably won't make my own trailer unless I have to. Any suggestions?
Flag or big warning triangle on back!

My Pac-mule breaks down if necessary. He also makes haulers that can take deer out of the woods, so yes, they can handle a fair amount of weight. Just remember that if you are going down hills that the weight in the back can make you go really, really fast . He is a bit more expensive than the other trailers, but on the other hand, he's local (Pac-mule is a member here, and he's in Olympia).

East Hill