View Single Post
Old 10-28-18, 12:48 PM
Heathpack 
Has a magic bike

Bikes: 2018 Scott Spark, 2015 Fuji Norcom Straight, 2014 BMC GF01, 2013 Trek Madone

Mentioned: 699 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4456 Post(s)
Liked 425 Times in 157 Posts
Went out on the mountain bike today for a gravel climbing ride with a couple of friends. Basically ride 8 miles up a mountain and turn around and ride back down. Two guys I used to ride with all the time but haven’t seen for months, it was really good to see them. Two days rest going in, so I felt pretty strong too. Including riding from home to get to the dirt, it was 22 miles and 3000 ft climbing, a nice stretch of the legs. Nice to easily hang with the men, they’ve been putting in big volume miles all summer and I wasn’t sure where they’d be relative to me but it was a really solid, compatible ride.

I didn’t ride yesterday because I took my little dachshund to an Earthdog competition which she did great in for a clueless newby. I could see kind of getting into that, it was cool to see her hunting instincts click and watch her do her thing. Oh yeah and her breeder has been floating the idea of breeding her which after seeing her performance yesterday, I’m inclined to do.