Old 07-05-20, 07:39 AM
Bianchigirll 
Bianchi Goddess

Bikes: Too many to list here check my signature.

Mentioned: 192 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2930 Post(s)
Liked 2,927 Times in 1,492 Posts
Thumbs up Campagnolo/Shimano Mountain Bike Wheels Low Miles!!

* SOLD * *S O L D * I'll relist the frame later if anyone is interested.

I never use my 26" wheeled bike I set up as sort of a grocery getter/ errand bike so time to start parting her out, well what's worth parting out.

! had these built around 2010 and I bet there are still lass than 200-300 miles on them if that. The Pasela 26x1.25 are a bit aged on the side wall but still have plenty of life in them.

The wheels are built with Campagnolo ZAK rims, DT double butt 14/15 spokes wif brass nipples and laced to Shimano STX Parallax bronze hubs. They were built by Stanely at D&Q cycles in Cherry Hill N.J.

These would be fabulous for a dropbar conversion, Pub bike, grocery getter or even a real deal mountain bike.

I am only asking $119.99 plus shipping and handling for these fabulous unique, rare and exotic wheels. PayPal friends and family, BianchiGirll@yahoo.com. I will consider a MO but sorry no second party out of states personal payroll checks.

WAIT THERE'S MORE!!!!! If you act NOW I'll also include a pair of Origin 8 black Moustache Bars and reverse brake lever at no extra cost

Sugar "Kane" Kowalczyk

Last edited by Bianchigirll; 07-12-20 at 10:07 AM.