View Single Post
Old 10-26-15, 05:55 PM
Wolololo

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by OnyxTiger
I'm kind of in the same boat. I commute ~7 miles each way, with about 5 stoplights along the way. Not much for such distance, but enough to make one question the value of it. For me, I wanted a system that would be easy for setup, and get me the balance of versatility - could clip in for weekend rides, and clipped out for my shortish commute. I looked up the Shimano PD-A530 dual platforms, but I didn't like the idea of it in the end.

Eventually, I settled on Bikedabs take on it... an adaptor piece to plug into your existing clipless pedals. Just change to regular shoes and snap on the adaptor for shorter rides... snap off the adaptor and throw on the road shoes for the other.

Works for me. After having taken the shoes out on it's first 40 mile ride last weekend, and comparing it with my commute today, I can only say... I can't wait for the weekend to roll around again.
Nice! My commute has flat and hill which is very nice to train. I really want to know how much clipless pedal helps me compare to flat.