Hoopdriver
On Holiday

Bikes: A bunch of old steel bikes

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
Liked 14 Times in 12 Posts
Originally Posted by robnol
trikes are a fad expensive too....easier to ride people are to lazy to ride a recumbent bike they feel safer on a trike dispite being a bigger obstacle on the road
Originally Posted by Retro Grouch
Now see, I was find with having a different opinion than you but then you had to stick in the word "lazy". You know very little about me so why do you think you have to define me as "lazy"? Moves you from being an objective poster whom I disagree with to a bigoted poster whose opinions don't matter to me.
@robnol You have no call to make such a remark about trike riders. I have a trike. I enjoy riding it very much, but not because I am lazy. On the contrary, I average over 100 miles per week on my various bikes. The trike is just fun in a different way that 2 wheelers are. Everything has a place in our riding experience. Making disparaging comments about people who have preferences for activities you don't understand is rather poor behaviour, perhaps not "bigoted" as @Retro Grouch describes, but nevertheless not a good quality on your part.

In fact, this whole post that you started is based on your own subjective opinions backed up by a lot of thin, hot air. I hope, in future, to learn how to make a positive contribution to the forum. Also, learn to spell and use proper grammar.
Likes For Hoopdriver: