Mmm cats

Bikes: Fuji Track Pro, Cinelli Strato Faster, Superb Sprint, Fuji Cross RC

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by topflightpro
This is great Taras.

If anyone wants a useful tool for comparing up to three frames, Stack and reach calculator is great. It really shows what is needed to make two frames fit the same.

And this tool lets you play with stem lengths and angles: Stem Comparison Tool | yojimg.net
Interestingly enough, I plugged in the numbers for the "tiny" Bridgestone/Anchor TR9 in size L (with the 555 cm top tube) and compared it to two of my current track frames (A 58cm Fuji Track Pro from 2003, and a 61cm (with a 57cm top tube) Superb Sprint (AKA Colossi Cannondale Track knockoff), and found that the reach value on the "tiny" Bridgestone was longer than both (by two or so MM anyways).

I suppose it makes total sense given it's a much lower stack frame, but it's definitely would be a useable frame for someone who's in the 6' range.

Separate from that, I'm also working on making a better version of this with React as seen here, although I don't have support for multiple bikes yet. I do plan on pushing in some of these numbers so you can just scroll through instead of having to manually dig through, but that's a lot of JSON building.

https://tbeaulieu.github.io/framebuilder2d/