Old 07-28-20, 11:48 AM
Deerman

Bikes: Steyr Waffenrad ('52, '62, '71, '72, '74), Cannondale (Saeco CAAD4, Criterium), Bianchi (Martini Racing mtb, RC SBX "weird"), Burco (transport, speciaal opa)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked 19 Times in 11 Posts
Originally Posted by Lattz
Normally I would not have interfere in others threads.... just because it is you, and I am still envy as eff..... lucky one.
:0 I understand completely! You will of course be wondering why I am looking for SBX stickers. Well, after touching up the frame to fix flaking paint I am now reconsidering a respray... I know this is a big decision.... You can see the first draft of the touch up below - I'm not convinced about the quality of the work but maybe I'm being too much? For starters, he took off the RC sticker... There are a number of small issues that are hard to see in the pictures also.

Anyway there is a crazy Hungarian I have come across - a master frame painter (typical Hungarian!). Believe it or not he paints everything - no decals. Yes he would even paint the SBX Columbus sticker and the Bianchi logos etc.. This is just nuts so it's very tempting to go and get this done. Anyway let's see how the second version of the touch up goes...