Old 02-27-21, 05:16 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4359 Post(s)
Liked 4,001 Times in 2,670 Posts
Originally Posted by Rolla
Learning what gearing other people have found success with can be helpful to those who want to minimize the trial-and-error. If gearing questions are problematic for you, don't click on the thread.
Never said gearing questions are problematic but thanks for playing. You won't go home empty handed you get a free tote bag from Etsy. That's right a Toter Deluxe from Etsy made from the finest cotton canvas with two sturdy handles perfect for all your toting needs.

You selectively quoted what I said and when I said DO WHAT WORKS BEST FOR YOU you cut that part out and went on quoting parts of what I said. The OP wants to run a pretty low gearing and rather than saying you should go up or HTFU or something like that I made it clear don't worry about others and do what is comfortable for you.