Old 03-25-15, 06:53 PM
SGMongoose

Bikes: Bianchi Pista

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by den.sf
I see you have Bianchi Pista - it's also on my potential list, but further down - is it D2 Pista Chromoly frame you have? If so, would love to hear your thoughts on it vs redline 925 and Soma Rush. Thanks in advance!

Oh, and I'm not really serious to ride 44/15 all the time. Just want to try and see whether I notice significant difference in speed. I doubt, but why not to try?
My Pista is aluminum, but i did test ride a few steel Pistas before i bought mine, and my girlfriend actually has a Redline 925. I like the Redline and would not consider the Pista Chrome much of an upgrade besides that aesthetically it looks a lot better. Others have stated that the geometry on the 925 is weird but i can't really comment on that since my GF's bike is not my size. If i didn't have any bike i would absolutely choose a Pista Chrome over a 925, but I'm not sure i would switch from a 925 to a Pista Chrome. i feel like the 925 is a good value for what your getting vs. the pista your paying exactly for what your getting.

The one good thing about choosing a Pista Chrome over your other choices tho is that i see chrome Pista's on craigslist all the time. So probably the cheapest to build up if your not looking to switch all the parts.