Old 05-30-15, 05:29 AM
imobilinpedalus

Bikes: Trek Top Fuel 26" & Trek ion cx 28" (cyclocross)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Well i`m back. I tried to print the "DIAMANT" logos to specification, but the paint program i used to edit the size could not give me the size i needed for the main logo. So...i placed a plain A-4 paper on top of the screen and secured it with tape. Freehand sketching the logo after resizing it. Seemed to do the trick. The other smaller logos on the fork and on the rear frame came out perfect sizes though. I totally agree cardstock is absurd. It would certainly not conform to the frame as easy as with thinner mediums. I was playing with the idea of trying coke
in an atomizer to spray the back of the stencils. This will hopefully suffice and should easily clean off after the paint has dried. I`m by no means a computer wiz, but i will try to post a pic of the finished product if this is one of those forums one can easily upload images ;-)

I do have some rolls of clear adhesive foil. Perhaps this is a viable alternative ??

Say, "Scratcher09" i have been fantasizing about something similar to a two component epoxy that dries clear for use on 1:1 projects that seals shut the finish. If this is what i think it is, this will for sure be worth a million dollars for me. Wow, some links i beg of you :::)))

Bjoern in Norway