Machka 
In Real Life

Bikes: Lots

Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3203 Post(s)
Liked 596 Times in 329 Posts
Originally Posted by biketocamp
Hi everyone. I started a cycling club here to help build up a community of cyclist to get fit with like-minded individuals. It's based in NYC and yes, there are many cycling clubs already here Rapha, probably being the most popular I suppose. So far I have 9 members signed up and my ride meets at 7 am with a 7:15 am ride out. First off, I was wondering if 7 am was too early? I sometimes get a few people and other times none. I asked one of the members if 7 am was too early and he said not for him. So I'm not sure yet, but I was thinking of moving it to 8 am. As for the ride itself, it is 30 miles total, 1 hour 45min and a total of 2000ft of climbing with rolling hills. It's a challenging ride but scenic once outside the city. It's also a common route called River Road. Anyway, if anyone is down to ride and build a community with me on this let me know. Would also appreciate your feedback on the start times.

What are you doing for insurance?

And yes, 7 am is way too early for a 30 mile ride. 10 am would be more reasonable.
Likes For Machka: