Old 09-16-19, 06:20 AM
randyjawa 

Bikes: 1958 Rabeneick 120D, 1968 Legnano Gran Premio, 196? Torpado Professional, 2000 Marinoni Piuma

Mentioned: 210 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1372 Post(s)
Liked 1,749 Times in 937 Posts
Dropped off half a bag of kitchen waste and my recyclables before heading to the scrap metal pile. Several bikes had found their way their since my last visit, four days ago.

This is the first bike(s) I saw and left untouched...

The next bike, actually tangled mess of bikes, including a crappy Cranked frame, greeted me next. Once again, not much there to attract my attention. None the less, I did look closer only to discover something worth my interest. Though tempted to take the bike home, I managed to resist. That said, I did call a friend, reporting to him the half dozen, or so, bikes that had been tossed to the dump god in the last few days...

This old Supercycle, a Canadian Tire PO$ model (I know this for sure as I had one of these unadulterated pieces of feces). I know! The fork is bent...

This old mangled steed with holes drilled in both fenders (for skirt protectors, I guess) has been there for a while...

Before leaving, I passed one more time on this, whateveritis that looked to be in nice shape...

And, though not a recent "left at the bump" candidate, it is one that I had to pass on this summer. In days gone bye, the handicapped person's bike would have found its way into my Ford Ranger, to be rebuilt at Bicycles for Humanity, and then given to a person who could make proper use of it. This one I was sad to leave and did try to call in help, but to no avail...