View Single Post
Old 04-29-19, 01:40 AM
01 CAt Man Do

Bikes: Mountain bike & Hybrid tour bike

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Continued from my last post; In keeping with my last sentence about whether or not I may or may not need a suspension seat post: Foolish human that I am. I completely forgot that the seat post I'm now using on the ebike is the seat post from my other road bike. I need the Thomson set-back reinstalled back on my regular road bike since I fully intent to continue to use that bike.

This of course means I have to buy another seat post, suspension or otherwise. ( stupid me ). The Thomson set-back cost almost just as much as one of these suspension seat post. This being the case I am very tempted to just throw down the gauntlet and try something new like the Thudbuster. I'd like the other one but I need a seat post NOW and as soon as possible. I can't wait till June and then just move the Thomson from bike to bike when ever I need a change. Nope, no can do. With all the attachments I have on the ebike that would be too much to mess with. *sigh* Looks like I place an order come Monday morning. If I get the TB ( road version ) I just hope like hell that it has something REAL to offer that makes a significant difference. If it doesn't I'll surly return it and just get another Thomson.

Last edited by 01 CAt Man Do; 04-29-19 at 09:49 PM.