Old 09-28-18, 06:13 AM
KraneXL

Bikes: Cannondale Quick SL1 Bike - 2014

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3405 Post(s)
Liked 240 Times in 185 Posts
Originally Posted by GrainBrain
You should edit your original post, there's words mixed up or missing which makes it confusing to read.

Anyway, another pointless thing is calling in a week later to the supervisor. No one (at that company) probably gives two cents about it.
You never know until you try. I've called companies that call/email back and ask for details, others, you never hear from.

The bigger companies (a Coke truck) usually do care since they have reputations at stake and usually departments that deal with and record that kind of stuff. Smaller companies and/or franchises where you deal with the owners not so much.

Having worked in the complaint department, I can tell you that time is of the essence. Therefore, you really need to address these complaints soon after they occur for reference sake.

I personally wait 2 days for my emotions to wane. If its still an issue, I call. If it fades from memory, then it wasn't worth it. After a week, I'd probably let it go. At least it lets you know the quality of the establishment.