Rodrigo Kenobi

Bikes: Trek Domane AL 5 Disc 2022

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked 36 Times in 19 Posts
Originally Posted by Bigbus
Some reviewers are really harsh-Like this one for instance;
Reviewed in the United States on October 1, 2020Love the style... however the main reason I bought this...it's information said the bike weight is 28lbs...when it arrived I had it weighed...it's actually 36-1/2 I ...but I like the setup and it's design...now the screw up is the video of the female riding this bike..you can see she can't ride , then she not dressed like a Cyclist... actually put someone in proper gear...on a street riding this bike..not some bad dressed female who can't ride a bike... wobbling around... please remove and put a better video...that one sucks...but the bike is basically 37lbs in weight...make the new model lighter..."
They want her to change her clothes and lose weight... Come on, she's a model not a bicyclist!
That review is poetry.

And he's asking for the bike to lose weight, not the model. Which is fair enough, let's be honest. Also, have you seen the video he's referencing? He's totally right, that woman is not good at riding bikes! No wonder she spends more time off the bike. Again, to be honest, I would also prefer to spend more time off that bike.

Last edited by Rodrigo Kenobi; 04-14-21 at 07:32 PM.