View Single Post
Old 04-15-11, 12:20 PM
Von Potter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Here's some of my bikes. I consider most of them "alt bikes" strictly because theyre built for fun.
phase 1 of my chopper bike:

Im currently working on making it more chopper-esque. I just welded the longer forks last night. Just havent had time to mount them or take pictures because I've been fixing up this tall bike I found:

Its a mess, I know. Im working on it

Then there's the Hipster:
Its just an old road bike I put a coaster brake on and custom painted to look like wood. Its super clean and super fun. I dont know how many hipsters have said "nice fixie" as I ride by

And my cruiser:

Just an old huffy I started priming with Red oxide Primer, then decided I really liked it that way. Painted the neck and chainguard silver, and have since put on a new seat, grips, and a leather wrapped beer holder.

then there's this little creation we call the "ultimate BMX"

Its essentially just a kids moutain bike frame with a longer seatpost and BMX bars, but it is fuuuuun

Ah yes....and the Cooler! we call this little contraption "Sally the Barwench"

I built it last summer reallly quick, so excuse the mismatched tires. the plastic bottom of the cooler gave out during a ride at the beach, but I kept all the structure, so when I find another cool metal cooler, im painting it to match the Chopper, and pintriping it with some vintage Von Dutch strokes.

Thats my Junk
VP