Old 03-10-16, 03:42 PM
Artkansas 
Pedaled too far.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Last Sunday, after work, I rode to the State Capitol.

They were having a marathon run throughout downtown and I figured that the Capitol, because multiple bus lines stop there, would be the least likely to be affected. It turned out to be a wise decision. Two routes came off of the freeway just where I was waiting (Usually they take city streets). Either would get me to the mid-town center where I would transfer to the bus line going to my home.

I wanted to get the first bus to arrive in mid-town, but both buses arrived at the Capitol simultaneously and they take the same time to get from the Capitol to mid town, so the act of me getting on the bus ensured that the bus I got on would arrive later. Fortunately, the bus made the connection in mid town and I got home. I bought groceries after getting off of the bus and rode the rest of the way home.

Since then I have been at home.

Originally Posted by Bjforrestal
I don't care if you are on a unicycle, as long as you're not using a motor to get places you get props from me. We're here to support each other. Share ideas, and motivate one another to actually keep doing it.

Last edited by Artkansas; 03-10-16 at 03:48 PM.