Old 10-03-19, 09:05 AM
mynewnchome

Bikes: Cannondale CAAD8 Raleigh Revenio 1.0

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
Liked 30 Times in 13 Posts
Originally Posted by Unca_Sam
Is there a way to do this without having to buy 4 sets of wireless speed and cadence sensors?

I would like to track rides on any bike, and wouldn't mind having cadence and maps on demand rather than in a pocket.

If we're tracking information per bike, it's probably easier to do in an app or website. I'm not going to keep a logbook of my data, I'm busy being a dad most other times. I'm still hoping I'll get more recommendations.

Lezyne computers can be switched from bike to bike using GPS, but, if you want cadence, each bike has to have cadence sensors set up. I used to do cadence, found it didn't vary much on all different type rides, don't worry with it anymore. Now, when using my Lezyne Mega, I just switch it from bike to bike, select the bike I'm riding when I power it on and presto. The only dedicated part on each bike is a mount. Remember though there is some variance in GPS of computers. When I ride with my brother, our total distance varies .1 to .2 miles on total distance but that could also be in the way we take turns, etc as that adds up if you take different lines. A GPS style computer requires no speed sensor but it cannot track cadence without sensors as it counts pedal revolutions.