View Single Post
Old 04-15-19, 08:27 AM
HPL
Barred @ Velocipedesalon

Bikes: Why list them on a non-cycling website!

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
Liked 71 Times in 55 Posts
Salutations World!

Good morning, good day, good afternoon, and good evening to all the time zones.

I hail from Northeast Florida and New England/Massachusetts areas. I'll be building up about 20 frames in the coming months. Most are 50's-80's road, and light touring frames of primarily Italian manufacture (Vicini, Ronchini, Marchesini, Moser, Colnago, Basso, Berardi, Gion, Tommasini, Olmo, Helter, Crescent, Cazenave, Fondriest, Lygie, Guerciotti, GT, Planet X, Batavus, Gios, Quintana Roo, Schwinn, Bianchi, Trek, Cannondale, Raleigh, Royal Scot, Tommaso/ALAN, Chiementin, and many mystery frames). Okay, a few more than 20. I can't wait to get the insight of all members, some who already have helped (thanks again T-mar, non-fixie et al.)

I will attempt to keep photo journals of all stages of repair/rebuilding/restoring, as well as parts selection where I will invite members to actually build up a frame given a parts selection for a specific frame. Some eroica, some Frankenstein, and some who knows. I hope to share my limited knowledge and hopefully get it a little less limited. Cycling on the road for 40 years (yeah, not a young punk anymore, just a punk) in the USA, Europe, the Middle East, and the Caribbean Islands.

Start project is a Vicini in the Super Villian series: The Green Goblin!

Thanks for all the help so far and that which is forthcoming.

HPL