View Single Post
Old 08-13-19, 06:20 PM
Vintage Schwinn

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 346 Post(s)
Liked 394 Times in 258 Posts
meikaiyanxiao (99.8% ) on the bay is based in China, has many inexpensive jerseys, take a look at them, if having almost too many is your thing....

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Men-summer-...item5b5766bf85

**Disclaimer-Full Disclosure, I have no connection to this seller, and I have never ordered from this seller. I am not the seller. I simply saw these while I was looking on the bay. I do not know if these jerseys are of decent quality. I do not know anything about the quality or whether the sizing is "Asian" (smaller) or whether it is comparable to "North American" sizing. That could be something important that you would want to know as sometimes ordering clothing directly from Asia, you have to see the measurements or comparative size chart and then convert that particular needed size to what is nearest to your actual size.
I simply thought these might possibly be something that some of you might like to see. There are many other similar related items from other China sellers on the bay that will also pop up as "what others have looked at" etc.... 392308375429 on the bay