Old 10-09-20, 05:37 PM
fooferdoggie 

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 680 Post(s)
Liked 947 Times in 554 Posts
ya fat does not bother me well it can hurt my espagus but thats a different thing. I have had heart burn since I was a little child. when I went hard core no carb for a year it eased up and ow I only have it a few times. week not 20 times a day. its a huge improvement. so controlling what I eat has been the only help. thats why I was a bit lost on how I was feeling. I think I was just overdoing it. I am still limited on my energy its a lot better then it was this time last year a hell of a lot better. but it is limited. I had one great GP that really listened but I wanted to go to a high quality provider and now its starting all over again. my biggest worry is I have not found anything new I can eat in 20 years but unsweetened almond mik. every med or food I have tried my body has rejected. even trying to take extra potassium to help with leg cramps. so I am worried if I really need meds I wont be able to take them. so I work hard to try to stay as healthy as I can so I can stay alive. cycling has helped a lot and my e bike as made it possible. but I just need to keep it a little less intense as 240 miles a week it a lot for someone like me.
ot drove me nuts every doc would go on about the spiel of the heart burn info over and over. I have it memorized from a long time ago. I used to have all this problems maybe 15 years ago. I wished it would have been dealt with so easily. I think if I can eat veggies more often I wont been too bad off. I can handle them 3 times a week I don't know if I can do it more.

what I hate is it cost a lot of eat like I have to I cant handle cheap meats and I have to buy the high end deli meats as they don't have al lets junk in them. like precut and other cured meats. 1/2 pound of cheese a day from 25.00 a pound and down. couple jars of sunflower butter about 18.00 just for that. about 150 a week for food I don't really enjoy.

Last edited by fooferdoggie; 10-09-20 at 05:47 PM.