View Single Post
Old 02-08-21, 01:28 PM
kingjason

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by La Tortue
Yes, I have a few miles on my Vendetta and the wife has just as many on hers. Neither one of us are particularly athletic. I can't speak for most new recumbent riders but I know we didn't have a difficult time adjusting. But then no one told us it was supposed to be hard so we didn't know any better. We just got on them and rode. Now, did you check out the Guarantee (here is the link again)? If its not faster than your Colnago they will give you your money back and even pay for the shipping back. Don't forget they already paid to have it shipped to you the first time. I would say this shows a lot of confidence in one's product. Will Colnago make that same guarantee?
Well since the frame was made in 2006, I kind of doubt it! I had a guy that practically thru his Cruzbike and cash at me when I had a Bachetta Strada for sale. I will admit he got right on my Strada and fell over so maybe it was him. It was a brand new old stock softrider or something with suspension. I only traded to try one. I really had no problem riding it but it was not hop on mindless riding, I had to think about the corners. It was smooth and quiet though. If I had the extra cash I would probably have one but 4500 for something I may or may not love doesn't appeal to me at this point and I don't want to cost them the shipping if my interest is not super high that is not fair to them.