View Single Post
Old 05-11-18, 07:27 AM
raria

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 761 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Glad its not me

I was beginning to think it was just me. How long have you felt like this? For me its been about a year. I was hoping things would go back to normal (love of food wise) but nah.

Just this weekend. I had a stack of money to spend and normally I would have treated myself to a great restaurant and left waddling out, burping and derliously happy. But I just couldn't do it. Because I knew if I ate a lot it would mean essentially starving for the next day or two if I didn't want to put on weight.

It reminds me of some people who are alcoholics and just can't have a drink not even one.

Originally Posted by FrenchFit
True: I recall heading for the restaurant excited about the meal, now I worried about the balance between protein, fat & carbs and whether I am going to get into an arguemnt with the menu. Buzz kill, the life has gone out of feasting...seriously. And there is no going back.

It sorta reminds me of taking Total Quality Management training decades ago, they warned that you were going to see quality problems in everything afterwards, and they were right. It is a services buzz kill.

I think you'll have to agree to find your fun and excitement elsewhere.