Machka 
In Real Life

Bikes: Lots

Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3203 Post(s)
Liked 596 Times in 329 Posts
Originally Posted by Roody
Wow, pretty weird walk today. I walked along the river in the ritzier part of town.

First, I saw an eight man crew take down a huge tree. the cross section of that tree trunk was taller than the men taking it down! They were using two big cranes to take it wown. One of the guys told me they were removing it because it was dead. It made me sad to see such a beautiful old tree come down.

Two minutes later I watched another eight man crew. This one was rowing a boat, like those boats you see in the Olympics. They were fast! This crew made me happy. Human power!

Right after that, I got bit by a dog. This lady had her dogs improperly leashed, and they went after me. The little pug in front bit me on my calf. The lady started yelling at her dogs. I told her it was her own fault, so she really should be yelling at herself.

All of that happened in about 15 minutes. The rest of my three hour walk was uneventful and relaxing. It was probably the last day over 70 degrees for the next six months. If I hadn't been wearing shorts, the dog probably wouldn't have been able to bite me.
That is one of the reasons I like walking ... you get to see lots of stuff. The dog bite isn't good, however. Did you have to get treated for it?