View Single Post
Old 04-17-19, 10:47 AM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4363 Post(s)
Liked 4,006 Times in 2,675 Posts
I am curious what cats have to do with larger freewheels? Are you going to lay the freewheel out in a nice sunbeam and feed it lasagne?

If you were referring to puss as in a slang term for part of the female anatomy used to refer to being "weak" or "scared" might I turn your attention to Missy Giove! I highly suggest watching videos of her "puss"ing out during her downhill domination through many broken bones. If you want someone more modern who "puss"'d out so much she was the UCI DH world championships only 5 times amongst many other wins. Anne-Caroline Chausson puss'd out even more to get 13 UCI world champ jerseys in mountain biking. I could go on naming more folks who "puss" out but I think you get the idea.

Back to hubs and freewheels, good combination. I love Paul and White Industries and use their stuff all the time including hubs and freewheels.