Old 03-18-20, 05:17 PM
bampilot06

Bikes: Madone, Emonda, 5500, Ritchey Breakaway

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10238 Post(s)
Liked 5,185 Times in 2,226 Posts
Originally Posted by WhyFi
I got out on a little bit of a ride, too, and also noticed groups of kids. Not too many, and most groups were comprised of 4-6 of 'em, but still; what's the point of shutting down schools only to have them get together during their newfound free time? At least the elementary school kids can't really pull this stunt.

On my short ride today I saw this on about every play ground, soccer field and basketball court. I too, don’t understand the point of closing the schools if this is how it is going to continue. My parents are 75 and they are continuing like nothing is happening. My wife and I have told our families due to the nature of my job we will not be seeing anyone until this is over. I spent 6 days in and out of the charlotte airport, I imagine some sick people were still traveling.

I admit I wasn’t taking this to seriously, Being at work and being detached from what is actually happening can have that affect. That being said, now that I have been home, and can actually see that this is more than just toilet paper, not to mention my job is on the line, the faster we can contain this the better it is for everybody.

Last edited by bampilot06; 03-18-20 at 05:29 PM.