Old 02-14-18, 04:14 PM
Mobile 155

Bikes: 2013 Haro FL Comp 29er MTB.

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1470 Post(s)
Liked 45 Times in 35 Posts
Originally Posted by Maelochs

Think about this: your sister rode a city bus All Day Every Day for a couple decades ... was she ever robbed?
You didn't ask me about being assaulted or how many passengers were assaulted. The answer to both is yes and more than one. But that doesn't make anyone that doesn't want to deal with some of those consideration afraid. It simply means they may choose not to deal with the chances because it isn't worth it to them.

That wasn't the point however, the point was that just like the subway people get assaulted on the bus. For good or bad it is easier to trust friends and family in your own car than people you don't know anything about in a public form of transportation. People may just be people but for some reason the more people that get together on one spot, it seems like, the more problems happen per capita. http://victimsofcrime.org/docs/defau...l.pdf?sfvrsn=2 But that is just how I see it and the position that interests me. Others may not care and that is fine as well.

My life experiences help to form my opinions as others form theirs from their experiences.

Just as an aside, my sister doesn't use the bus today even though she retired as a bus driver. He reason, it doesn't meet her scheduled appointments.