Old 02-29-12, 11:38 AM
unterhausen
Randomhead

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 3,699 Times in 2,519 Posts
Originally Posted by Homeyba
I've found that when I talk to myself I meet a higher class of people. If I catch myself arguing with myself I just figure, what the heck, he started it. If you can't get along with yourself it can be tough to do these rides. Personally, I love riding at night and if you really pay attention you'd be surprised at the wildlife you will see in the dark. More than that I really enjoy the company of my fellow riders. Even in the old days when it was just three or four of us out there we pretty much rode together. Lots of fun times and great memories...
fellow riders are fun and all until they start hallucinating. In most locales I'm familiar with, traffic really drops off after about 8:00 PM. Usually the wind dies down too. Perfect riding conditions if you have good lights.

One night I surprised a raccoon that was about to cross the road. At least I think it was a raccoon, all I saw was his front leg reaching out of some brush. They have the weirdest front legs, particularly when you can't see the body it is attached to.