View Single Post
Old 11-16-22, 12:30 PM
le bici di jaco
SAARF WAS WRONG!

Bikes: Colnago: Supers '79/'80, '81, '89 (Piu), '91/'92 (Piu); Mexico '82/'83. Basso "Gap" '84

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Liked 32 Times in 17 Posts
Well I know I never made any assumptions regarding Colner in my statement (I mever even mentioned the marque). I wonder why you did not question the Colnago company regarding some of the questions which have been discussed on this forum and others aboit the actual history of Colner. Same with the Rauler name which the builders claim as their own without any tie-in to Colnago's name. Coniderering the ambiguity that rrnains on many Italian marques' histories and specifics, I will just leave it all as a big ? (except the Rauler name origin of course which is documented by the brothers Gozzi). I am certainly not "fighting" for my "fakes" since it is clear what the actual frames are; they were merely branded (original livery, not repainted/redecaled by secondary/tertiary sellers) by the end seller for their own purpose. One being a "Gizeta" sold by shop owned by Gianni Zuffi, but an obvious Patelli brother build. This was common in Italy with shop owners at the time. Of course many teams/riders rebranded frames to satisfy sponsors.