View Single Post
Old 07-25-18, 05:24 PM
Cam1230

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Adult trike for teen with anxiety

First time posting here and I have no knowledge of any biking lingo so I apologize in advance if I sound stupid!
So I’m a senior in high school and I have generalized anxiety. I technically “learned” to ride a bike years ago but I never really got the hang of it and my uncle’s instructing techniques, which involved pushing my bike over while I was on it, wasn’t exactly helpful. As such I’ve experienced a lot of anxiety when it comes to biking. My boyfriend, Micah, loves biking and encourages me to join him but to be honest, I’m just too nervous. While I was looking to purchase him a new seat cover, I came across the Schwinn Meridian and my interest was piqued. I feel like an adult trike will eliminate a lot of my fears when it comes to biking and might even allow me to enjoy riding for once. So now I’m looking to purchase a trike but I’m absolutely clueless as to where to begin. Micah isn’t much help since he’s had the same bike for years so I figured I might as well ask here. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!