Old 08-12-19, 08:40 AM
jadocs

Bikes: Ti, Mn Cr Ni Mo Nb, Al, C

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 942 Post(s)
Liked 527 Times in 349 Posts
Originally Posted by Roadlizzard
Sunday I started cleaning my bike after a 50 miles ride on Saturday, at first I didn't realize what was on my bike then it dawned on me my bike was cover in sealant and that I had a puncture on my Saturday ride.I don't know how much air pressure I lost but it wasn't enough to notice. It was easy getting the sealant of the bike but it was all over everything I use Orange Seal. I have Mavic Ksyrium Pro UST on my Flet and Ksyrium UST on my Trek both with Yksion Pro UST tires. After cleaning the bike I checked the level of the sealant and had to add 1 1/2 ounces. Aired the tire up and will ride tomorrow. By the way I have 4500 miles on the tire that was punctured. I will always run Mavic UST's a little trouble checking the sealant, I check the level every month but I clean and check my bikes all the time so it not any problem.
I'm running the same wheel/tire combo on my bike. I have the same mileage on them as well. Have you had any issue with the rear wheel going out of true slightly? My spokes started to ping a little and sure enough two spokes were a little loose.