View Single Post
Old 10-21-14, 07:41 AM
corrado33

Bikes: 199? Landshark Roadshark, 198? Mondonico Diamond, 1987 Panasonic DX-5000, 1987 Bianchi Limited, Univega... Chrome..., 1989 Schwinn Woodlands, Motobecane USA Record, Raleigh Tokul 2

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1131 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mox
I'm sure these aren't as good as the ones you mentioned, but they are surely good enough, especially for a 20 minute ride, and just a wee bit cheaper (under $20 shipped). I used a smaller, cheaper ($10) pair last winter, and they did the trick. I bought a pair similar to these in the spring, haven't tried them out yet, but they're well made, waterproof (I ran them under the tap for 10 seconds and the surface was barely damp) and I think they're going to be plenty warm.
Shezthed tyrannosaurs motorcycle thermal gloves electric bicycle gloves winter thermal set automobile race cover-inGloves from Sports & Entertainment on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group
Thanks for the suggestion mox. However, I'm not willing to risk buying a set that aren't warm enough. As I mentioned above, I probably have some sort of circulation problems in my fingers, and my fingers get exceptionally cold even on relatively warm fall days. I've learned over the years that it's easier to just buy a nice product once than to buy a cheap product multiple times. Thank you for the suggestion however.