Old 07-09-19, 07:48 PM
diphthong
velo-dilettante

Bikes: 85 pinarello treviso steel, 88 nishiki olympic steel. 95 look kg 131 carbon, 11 trek madone 5.2 carbon

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1628 Post(s)
Liked 3,114 Times in 1,683 Posts
Originally Posted by slcbob
I am going to cling honorably to my malshapen team until the bitter end. Then, at the bitter end, if I am behind my nemeses (or is it nemesii?), I may throw a wobbly and hit either the spoil sport disqualifying transfer button or the take my ball and go home eject button; either way, those are options for righteous indignation. And they are options that lesser people take in lieu of humiliation for those too weak stand up to morality, decorum, and the trials & tribulation of fantasy hell.

On another note, I could have sworn I posted an explicit Viviani prediction for stage 4. That, too, seems to have the way of the buffalo, Rohan trade (with no lame alibi transfer), and full head of hair. Oh well. It's probably for the best. You all must be getting tired of me being so right so often. Or just tired of me. Period.

No more posting in those annoying cul de sac threads for me. This is where it's at.

I have a small furry animal to process before I can divine the stage 5 outcome. Soon...
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...5&&FORM=VDRVRV