Old 02-04-19, 10:24 AM
Psimet2001 
I eat carbide.

Bikes: Lots. Van Dessel and Squid Dealer

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1325 Post(s)
Liked 1,306 Times in 560 Posts
Roughly the fastest race of the day (well top 2 or 3 at least). 4 only added because of the doped up agro masters who felt that racing in their category and earning upgrades was beneath them when they started. When asked what category they race they will respond "masters" because they don't want to admit they are 4's. They occasionally go back to 4's races like once or twice a year in the hopes of grabbing points to upgrade to help prevent their future embarrassment but then they get caught up in some sort of melee near the finish and blame it on everyone else in the field while saying, "I'm never racing 4's again. this is ridiculous" missing the irony that they were most likely the cause of the issue.

oops....I think I said too much. The Masters Illuminati will be coming for me...

Seriously though - super fast race. It's your a pack fodder 4 then you might enjoy the first bit and maybe even through an attack or 2 but the odds of finishing with the race is extremely low. If it's like around here it will be a bunch or seriously old looking guys that you find out afterwards were a bunch of ex-olympians and pros.